Mr. Standfast

"Nothing taken for granted; everything received with gratitude; everything passed on with grace." G. K. Chesterton

August 01, 2005

Cap-Doff

A triple tip of the hat (or how about "doff of the cap") for Aron of Some Thoughts. Through him I've just discovered a couple of sites that seem very promising. I've browsed both of them only a little, but I like what I've seen so far. Check out reformation21 and Reformed Perspectives Magazine.

But that's only the first two hat-tips. The third is for sharing this: Al Mohler's From Father to Son--J.R.R. Tolkien on Sex. A fascinating read. So, a well-deserved thrice-over doff of the cap to Aron of Some Thoughts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! An outright "cap-doff?"

I'm at a loss for words...thanks!

;)

AG

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home