Say 10 things About Water Without Using the Word "Wet"
1) Flat on top (except in the mountains).
3) The colors change--right now, a sort of bluish gray.
4) It pulses, like a heart. Pushing, pulling.
5) "No man knows its secret springs, or has walked in its hidden places."
6) On the other hand, you can always play like mad in the shallow parts: jumping, plunging, splashing, etc.
7) BTW: you don't go under it, you go into it.
8) But always be careful. Don't get carried away!
9) The big waves are sometimes called "grinders."
10) Giving, withholding.