Mr. Standfast

"Nothing taken for granted; everything received with gratitude; everything passed on with grace." G. K. Chesterton

January 29, 2005

Saturday Blogtalk

Joe Carter at Evangelical Outpost has some nice things to say about yours truly right here. Thanks, Joe!

You may have noticed an increase in activity around the Christian blogosphere lately, with new aggregators popping up like dandelions (see this article from Marla Swoffer for a summary), and even a Godbloggers convention in the works. Well, I seem to have caught a touch of that same fever. Just yesterday I added the Church Directory of the aforesaid Joe Carter, which is a list of 150+ Christian blogs. And as if that didn't lengthen my sidebar enough, I've now decided to add a Vineyard Aggregator as well. Hosted by Steve at Deep Calls To Deep, these are blogs of Vineyard church folks around the world. As a Vineyard guy myself, I thought this might be a way to find out what's happening around the Vineyard worldwide, and also to discover more bloggers from the charismatic side of the Christian blogosphere.

And already I've discovered some gems. Try, for example, As Kingfishers Catch Fire. Blogger, Christian, Poet. I need to meet this guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home