Mr. Standfast

"Nothing taken for granted; everything received with gratitude; everything passed on with grace." G. K. Chesterton

December 30, 2004

Thanks for Your Prayers

I want to take this opportunity to thank those people who have prayed for me and especially for John's family. I particularly want to mention Feeble Knees, who blogged about John's death along with the shocking catastrophe in Asia.

I don't expect to be posting much between now and the funeral tomorrow, and perhaps not until Saturday afternoon. We are doing well, although feeling a little embattled. I am not going to say anything regarding the tsunami and its aftermath, not quite yet anyway, simply because words fail me. Nothing I can say would amount to a hill of beans. There is a time for silence, as Solomon once said. Perhaps this is one of those times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home