Mr. Standfast

"Nothing taken for granted; everything received with gratitude; everything passed on with grace." G. K. Chesterton

November 02, 2004

On My Way to the Polls

Hello, everyone. I have to admit that election fever has finally got me. This is almost bigger than the World Series! Well, okay, maybe even bigger than that! BTW, if you want to read wise words before going to vote, check out today's post from George Grant at King's Meadow.

So now I'm headed off to the polls, then to work, and tonight will probably camp out in front of the TV with hot dogs (Nathan's World Famous, of course) and popcorn. I'm praying not for the victory of one candidate or the other, but for a clean election, without lawsuits! Stones Cry Out posts an electoral prayer that is simply choice. Read it, pray it, and I'll see you when the dust settles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home