Mr. Standfast

"Nothing taken for granted; everything received with gratitude; everything passed on with grace." G. K. Chesterton

November 30, 2004

Meghan's Gift

I've been away from the blog for much of the past week, and the reasons for that are several. However, I'm getting back in the flow of things. Daily postings will once again become the nature of things around here.

I've already got a response from one reader concerning my upcoming book of poems. Actually, it's now two little chapbooks (publisher's decision). This project is quite literally a gift from Meghan to me. She's mounting my poems in two small books of her own design, and printing off 20 copies of each. This is a labor of love on her part, and she's doing it because she wants to bless me, which is of course something that just makes me feel great!

So: not that I expect a mad rush or anything, but I'm giving copies of these books in exchange for a financial donation of any size. The money would go to Meghan, who is soon to graduate from art school. I'm repeating the offer now because I'm sure many readers missed the previous announcement. For a sample of my verses, scroll way down the sidebar till you get to the section marked, "A Few Birds (and other small things)". If you're interested, send me an email with the necessary info. Write to: rspencer AT gmail DOT com

And that's enough of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home