Mr. Standfast

"Nothing taken for granted; everything received with gratitude; everything passed on with grace." G. K. Chesterton

September 15, 2004

Waiting for Ivan


Pray for my sister's family in southeast Louisiana. They're sitting in the track of hurricane Ivan. My sister, Sheree, is up north with my mother in Pennsylvania, but her husband and children are waiting out the storm in their boarded up house down there in the Delta. Last word from them this afternoon was that it was dark as night outside, but as yet little wind or rain. For a close-up view from a weather-blogger, go to Ryan Towell's Hurricane Ivan Blog. My niece, by the way, has just become a blogger herself. I look forward to hearing more from her. I pray that the Father will calm her heart and keep her and her brother and dad safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home