Mr. Standfast

"Nothing taken for granted; everything received with gratitude; everything passed on with grace." G. K. Chesterton

September 07, 2004

Just letting you know . . .


I've spent the day calling people and making travel arrangements, and will be flying to Pennsylvania in the morning. I'm looking forward to seeing my brother and sister, since we haven't been together in some time. My mother seems to be doing well. My step-father's body will be cremated, and his memorial service will be on Saturday.

So, that means that for the next five or six days Mr. Standfast will be "standing down." I am comforted to know that several of my blogging friends have lifted up my mother in prayer. I thank God for all of you, for God has used you many times to speak encouragement into my life.

May grace and peace attend you, until we meet again. Mr. Standfast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home