Mr. Standfast

"Nothing taken for granted; everything received with gratitude; everything passed on with grace." G. K. Chesterton

August 23, 2004

A Tree Moment


Without really meaning to I’ve neglected the blog for a couple of days. That’s okay though. I never said I was another Tim Challies, who has honored his early pledge to not let a single day go by without a post. He the man!

This morning I’m just stopping by to let the Fab Four or Five (that’s what I call my loyal readers) know that all is well. I don’t have a lot of time this morning to do anything but show you my favorite tree, which lives in a park across the street from the post office in Portland, Maine.


Isn't she a beauty? Posted by Hello

Meanwhile, I have not exhausted all I have to say about Dietrich Bonhoeffer’s Life Together, so in my next post or two I hope to return to that theme. Specifically, to the subject of confession as a crucial and wonderful aspect of body-fellowship. I hope and pray that the Fab Four or Five will be truly blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home