Mr. Standfast

"Nothing taken for granted; everything received with gratitude; everything passed on with grace." G. K. Chesterton

July 19, 2004

Christian Carnival: My Turn


Oh, by the way, I'm hosting the Carnival this week. So please, dear readers, feel free to contribute one of your own blog posts. It simply has to be from the week of the 14th through the 20th. Let me know by writing to me at rspencer at gmail dot com.

Here' what you do. Simply let me know these 5 things:

The name of your blog.
The URL of your blog.
The name of your blog post.
The URL of your nominated blog post.
A brief description of the post. Why is it important to you?

And that's it. Send me the info by Tuesday evening (that's tomorrow, the 20th) and the Carnival will set up shop here at Mr. Standfast on the next day.

Thanks a bunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home