Mr. Standfast

"Nothing taken for granted; everything received with gratitude; everything passed on with grace." G. K. Chesterton

July 07, 2004

The Carnival is here!


The Christian Carnival is in town again, thanks this week to Messy Christian.

I really like the Christian Carnival. I look forward to it every week. Why? Well, because it's a glimpse into the wonderful diversity of voices in Christian blogging. Diversity! Sometimes I use that word and people get all antsy because they figure I must be a "liberal" or something. No, actually I'm quite conservative. But I love the differences between us. Wherever there is tyranny, there is the crushing out of diversity. Enforced sameness. Can you imagine a parade in which all the marching bands wore the same colors and played the same songs? Thanks, Messy Christian, for hosting the wonderful and beautifully disharmonious (or disharmoniously beautiful) chorus that is the Christian Carnival!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home