Mr. Standfast

"Nothing taken for granted; everything received with gratitude; everything passed on with grace." G. K. Chesterton

June 22, 2004

What Weird & Inbred Dog Am I?


I often take those quiz thingies that other bloggers point to, but the result are seldom 1) rediculously funny enough, or 2) uncannily accurate enough for me to want to post the results. Not so this time. Still, I'll not tell you which of these two requirements has been met in this case. You'll just have to guess!


What weird and inbred dog are you?

English Bulldog

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.


3 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Stark said...

I'm thinking both. Am I right? :)

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whenever I do retorts like that, I worry that my response is...well....too rude. But that intro was just too irresistible for a smart aleck to resist.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Stark said...

And how can I be rebecca on the first comment, and two seconds later, only anonymous?

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home