Mr. Standfast

"Nothing taken for granted; everything received with gratitude; everything passed on with grace." G. K. Chesterton

June 26, 2004

Cue the Comments


I've switched to the Haloscan commenting system. I was never happy with the Blogger version, which should have been seamless for the user, but wasn't. And when Jollyblogger urged me to get Trackback, well, that was that. The unfortunate thing is that all the previous comments are now lost (or bound and gagged in a Blogger basement somewhere). That's too bad, because I enjoy comments a great deal. I mean --hint, hint--I really enjoy them. My heart leaps when Jim, Paul, Susan, Peter ("Good on ya, Mate"), Rebecca, David, Elizabeth or Ruby (among others) drop a word in my Internetized ear. And I get even more excited when it's someone from whom I've never heard before. A Newby. A Fresh voice. So by all means, take a moment to say hello, wouldya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home