Mr. Standfast

"Nothing taken for granted; everything received with gratitude; everything passed on with grace." G. K. Chesterton

June 30, 2004

Christian Carnival


I've been a part of the weekly Christian Carnival for, oh, about a month or two I guess, and have benefited from the exposure, but as yet have not done the Carnival the simple courtesy of linking to it each week when it comes around. Now, that's just how thoughtless I can be sometimes. Rebecca does it. Jollyblogger does it. Probably every blogger who's any blogger does it. So why not me?

So I suggest that you go see, and read, the Christian Carnival. It's a great way to discover new and interesting bloggers. Plus, it would make me feel a little less guilty about not linking up till now. [insert silly frowny face here]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home