Mr. Standfast

"Nothing taken for granted; everything received with gratitude; everything passed on with grace." G. K. Chesterton

March 05, 2004

Who is my favorite blogger, you ask? I'm quite sure I heard you ask, so don't try to deny it. My favorite blogger is Real Live Preacher. The rest of us are just hacks compared to RLP. This guy can write! He really demonstrates faith working through love (see Gal. 5:6) in his writing, and that's saying a lot.

Quote of the Day:

I think you should learn, of course, and some days you must learn a great deal. But you should have days when you allow what is already within you to swell up inside of you until it touches everything. If you never take time out to let that happen, then you just accumulate facts, and they begin to rattle around inside of you. You can make noise with them, but never really feel anything with them. It's hollow.

from The Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home