Mr. Standfast

"Nothing taken for granted; everything received with gratitude; everything passed on with grace." G. K. Chesterton

February 18, 2004

Just stopping here for a moment before I rush off to work. I just wanted to say thanks to Berry and to Doug for their responses to yesterday's post. It so happens that through responses like these I have discovered many of the fine blogs listed in my blogroll to the right. In this case, Berry's blog was new to me and a pleasant discovery. I'll definitely be stopping by there from now on.

Yeah, so have I mentioned that I love this? I love blogging, I love hearing from other bloggers, I love the conversations that spring up among us. Somehow, if I'm not mistaken, the sense of community. It makes me wanna dance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home