Mr. Standfast

"Nothing taken for granted; everything received with gratitude; everything passed on with grace." G. K. Chesterton

January 08, 2004

Not much time today for anything but a quick hello. Started my new class on Tuesday night: New Testament Survey. This is through a program offered at my church. Our reading material includes the following three:

Talk thru the Bible, by Bruce Wilkinson and Ken Boa
The Message of the New Testament, by F. F. Bruce
The Story of the New Testament: Men with a Message, by John Stott and Stephen Motyer

I'm very excited about this course. I'm going to be steeping myself in the NT for the next 12 weeks or so. In addition to writing a ten page paper, we're to choose a single NT book to read in-depth, explaining at the end of the course how the book impacted our lives. I think I'll choose Colossians for that. I'm psyched already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home