Mr. Standfast

"Nothing taken for granted; everything received with gratitude; everything passed on with grace." G. K. Chesterton

January 02, 2004

Here's a new book: Anthony DeStefano's A Travel Guide to Heaven. Has anyone read this one? If so, let me know what you thought of it, please. In fact, I'd like to post your comments here on the blog. Double "in fact," let me just go a step further and suggest to anyone and everyone reading this post (all two or three of you!) that you let me know what you've read lately, and what you thought of the book, what it taught you, how it was right, wrong, or in-between? Why others should read it, or why the should avoid it like the plague? I would like to hear from you. Maybe turn this blog into an occasional book-discussion page. Come-on now--I'm betting that everyone reading this post has read a book recently, and has a thing or two to say about it!

But back to DeStefano's book. It sounds winsome, perhaps a little (or more than a little) fluffy. See an interview with the author here. Or go to the book's website here. And don't skip the flash intro!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home